Project manager digital channels
We are currently looking for at project manager who wants to contribute to our growth and help work with our customers to develop their learning organizations.
If you are interested in working in a rapidly developing industry area and have experience with customer relations and coordinating digital projects, you will enjoy working with us. In your role, you will be the natural contact person for both the customers and colleagues.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a relevant university education, e.g. in communication or IT
- Preferably has previous working experience with digital channels in some form, for example in communication, IT or learning and development. It is also good if you have experience in managing complex IT systems.
- Works proactively, methodically and creatively and always put the customer in focus
- Is communicative and able to have ongoing dialogue directly with key customer representatives
- Can work independently and take own initiative when required
In this role, you are responsible for project management and support of the Learning Management System as well as digital content for learning.
In addition to project management, you will work with communication, concept development, idea development, support of learning management systems and participate in sales activities together with our customer success managers.
The job position is based at our office in the centre of Gothenburg or at our office at WeWork Urban Escape in Stockholm.
Please apply by sending your application on LinkedIn.
For more information, please contact our Production Manager Malina Andrén at email@example.com